Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. He's said multiple times that isn't the case. Mfs just trying to lower the value. Act like y'all been here before. If he gon go he gon go. We leaving with something.

Honestly I'm not emotionally attached to anyone outside of Pascal Siakam, nurse, Masai and webster. If any of those guys get traded or leave I'd be hurt. Don't give a shit about anyone else. If it helps the team im all for it. I'm a company man.

I've watched Pascal's development from a rookie to now and know him and his brother Christian personally from the club scene and the little bit of time I was working security for mlse so I'm just invested. I think it's also a bad look give up on a player that's poured everything into getting better even after seeing championship success. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth for sure regardless of if there's a wemby or scoot waiting at the end of the rainbow.

It's not a DeMar situation. Siakam deserves better imo.

screenshot-www-espn-com-2023-01-25-09-01-39.png
You worse at this than AFRICA.

Lmao. He's said multiple times that isn't the case. Mfs just trying to lower the value. Act like y'all been here before. If he gon go he gon go. We leaving with something.

Honestly I'm not emotionally attached to anyone outside of Pascal Siakam, nurse, Masai and webster. If any of those guys get traded or leave I'd be hurt. Don't give a shit about anyone else. If it helps the team im all for it. I'm a company man.

I've watched Pascal's development from a rookie to now and know him and his brother Christian personally from the club scene and the little bit of time I was working security for mlse so I'm just invested. I think it's also a bad look give up on a player that's poured everything into getting better even after seeing championship success. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth for sure regardless of if there's a wemby or scoot waiting at the end of the rainbow.

It's not a DeMar situation. Siakam deserves better imo.

I hear you, Masai is the best GM in basketball partially due to his ability to be callous and cold(I mean that in a good way, those are are necessary traits for a GM imo)

I'm fascinated and can't wait to see what yall do over the next couple of weeks

@AZTG If there's a possibility of Myers we gotta find a way to get Leon Rose out of here. Dolan will clean house expeditiously :clawd3:

Idk man. Myers an annoying mfer that I been wanting to steal on for years. Ill put my personal feelings on hold for the team though
We'll give say 3 or 4 seasons, if it looks like a disaster we'll burn the building down.

Hornets the worst franchise in the league besides the Wizards but I think this year and the Miles Bridges situation was probably the best thing to happen to them relatively speaking

Probably going to get Miles Bridges on a much more team friendly deal and they're going to get another high lottery pick

Everybody besides Lamelo should be traded at least on the table

Hornets the worst franchise in the league besides the Wizards but I think this year and the Miles Bridges situation was probably the best thing to happen to them relatively speaking

Probably going to get Miles Bridges on a much more team friendly deal and they're going to get another high lottery pick

Everybody besides Lamelo should be traded at least on the table

Is MJ top 5 worse owner in major US sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back