Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this nig Ime had to do was f w someone out of the organization and he would of been good. He could of f w one of these only fan chicks n he would of been good..but nah.. this nig had to move on some messy shit..

I don't know about my people sometimes...

Just one favor, @King Freeman

Whenever The Dinos get bounced from the playoffs, you don’t do that ho shit you did this past summer, where you stalk a muhfucka just cause they a fan.

Shit was uncouth, dude. Be Better.

Those chicks would have put him out there as well for clout

that's true but he would still have a job(at least for this year) he would be looked at no diff than a Harden or whomever and it wouldn't be that much of a media storm.

How many times am I gonna have to say this..

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT RECORDS I CARE ABOUT BANNERS. KEEP THE MORAL VICTORIES ON CELTICS TWITTER

:imgood2:
Lol y’all ain’t coming close to a fuckin banner this year we’re going back to the finals we’ll revisit this topic, iont want you or mister to hide either

They were 2 consenting adults. Don't give this women any pity. She was actively cheating on her husband.

This is all well and good, but if you read between the signs, it sounds like after a while she wanted to end it and he blackmailed her or threatened her he was gonna expose it and wouldnt end it.

Thats what I got out of what the video from Matt Barnes.

As far as Rob Williams I remember talking on here about him getting rushed back by the Celtics and it wasn’t worth the long term potential damage because his turn around was crazy quick

potentially shortened his career and they didn’t even get it done in the finals

I hope the Celtics fall apart they deserve it
I see why he came back, there's no guarantee he would ever get back to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back