Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen A has a point that Ime getting put out there then the woman need to be put out there as well since both agreed to be involved in a consensual relationship.

Stephen A has a point that Ime getting put out there then the woman need to be put out there as well since both agreed to be involved in a consensual relationship.
That’s not a good point by him though

But I also don’t feel like getting into why that’s not a good point because I’m kinda over this

That's more an indictment on how the Celtics fucked this up trying to pubicly shame Ime into quitting instead of just firing him.

I wonder what expectations the Pistons have for themselves this season and how much cache Dwane Casey has within the organization....depending how this year goes it could be time to start looking for a younger coach who can grow with the team but the I think Casey is going have every opportunity possible to get them right

Even with it being a low risk move due to no picks being involved the Bojan move at least signals they at least want to be competitive

I wish Bagley wasn't on this team because I already know their going to force him into the rotation because of how invested they are for whatever reason

Stewart, Noel, Duren, Livers>>>>Bagley

Lol Stephen A Smith about to get suspended again.

He better watch his mouth.

Or he can sit right beside Ime.

At the end of the day, being a man has additional reapnisibilities and duties that women don't carry when it comes to culpability in situations like this. It's always the man's fault.

The woman can claim she was uncomfortable and went along with it for whatever reason and the public will believe her and go with her.

Lol Stephen A Smith about to get suspended again.

He better watch his mouth.

Or he can sit right beside Ime.

At the end of the day, being a man has additional reapnisibilities and duties that women don't carry when it comes to culpability in situations like this. It's always the man's fault.

The woman can claim she was uncomfortable and went along with it for whatever reason and the public will believe her and go with her.

I think this situation has more to do with his status in the organization as opposed to the victim.

Not to mention most of the public truly doesn’t know exactly what happened. More information is gonna leak and if it does then folks will be able to give a better point of view.

I think this situation has more to do with his status in the organization as opposed to the victim.

Not to mention most of the public truly doesn’t know exactly what happened. More information is gonna leak and if it does then folks will be able to give a better point of view.

I don't think it has to do with his status.

It has to do with the fact that at some point she determined that his advances were unwanted.

Like I said, when it comes to sex in general, men have additional reapnisibilities and culpability that women don't carry.

You say something to a woman and she don't like you and don't want you, that's your ass.

Y'all doing something and at some point, she don't wanna do it but goes through it anyway, that's your ass.

The entire time you can think it's consensual because she never alerted you to how uncomfortable she is or whatever.

Tryna to get some ass is a dangerous game if you ain't an astute player of the game. And Ime ain't. I bet most of these male celebrities and dudes in the spotlight are compromised and all it takes is a woman pushing the button on them.

If you frivolously running through women, you gonna come across a landmine. A bitter baby momma, a sexual assault case, a crazy murderous bitch on some Jody Arias shit...something gonna blow your shit up.

Celtics out here tryna to cover for Ime and trying to appear tough on him at the same time because they don't want a sexual assault case because they were aware of his past sexual behavior and was aware of this relationship.

Nobody is getting suspended for a whole year and head on chopping block and having their relationship blasted across the media for a consensual sexual relationship that nobody knew about.

Ime probably was on some ultra creep shit with the staffer and they jumped out ahead of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back