Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Impossible to make IMG a pipeline cause it's national kids playing at one school but it helps to have it in the same state.

We got 4 Dlinemen to commit in the last 2 days.

all from out of state.

makes me feel weird

Knew Francis was gonna be a tough pull for us since he was gone from the West & in Florida already for a couple years

I’m just glad it wasn’t Tennessee. I’m pro get that bag by all means but I don’t want these niggas slutting themselves out for teams like Tenn 😂

The Big 12 is "involved in deep discussions" about adding Pac-12 teams, according to Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports.

The Big 12 reportedly wants to add at least four teams and is targeting Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado and Utah. Oregon and Washington are also in the mix to join and make the Big 12 an 18-team conference, per Dodd.

"Everything is on the table," a Big 12 source told Dodd.

Last week, USC and UCLA left the Pac-12 for the Big Ten, where they are set to begin play in 2024.

Texas and Oklahoma should have stayed in the BIG 12 and added teams from the Pac 12.

In the next few years I can see one of these schools leaving the ACC and joining the SEC or BIG 10. FSU, Miami or Clemson

Meh. idgaf tbh. These teams n conferences gone do what they do.

Each school will go where the most money is n whatever gets the biggest tv deal.

CFB is a billion dollar bizness...big bank take little bank

Either way, i'll be watchin on saturday.

Last edited:
Texas and Oklahoma should have stayed in the BIG 12 and added teams from the Pac 12.

In the next few years I can see one of these schools leaving the ACC and joining the SEC or BIG 10. FSU, Miami or Clemson

GA Tech, Clemson, and FSU recently said they have no intresting in joining the SEC. Plus UF and UGA really don't want them in.

GA Tech, Clemson, and FSU recently said they have no intresting in joining the SEC. Plus UF and UGA really don't want them in.

UF and UGA ain’t holding up shit anymore

But I see Miami and FSU going to the same place like a package deal

UF and UGA ain’t holding up shit anymore

But I see Miami and FSU going to the same place like a package deal

I honestly think it comes down to TV markets like the NC and VA schools over strong competative schools.

Back