Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

On3 seems to place their rankings on their evaluation and not just the schools that offer kids

I know rivals and 247 definitely give kids boost when they receive certain offers.

I’m pretty sure on3 does it somewhat

ESPN is just trash though

On3 seems to place their rankings on their evaluation and not just the schools that offer kids

I know rivals and 247 definitely give kids boost when they receive certain offers.

I’m pretty sure on3 does it somewhat

ESPN is just trash though

Lol I always figured one day ESPN would buy one of these services that actually has people who give a fuck about receruiting…but nah, they let their last actual recruiting guy go too (Gerry Hamilton)

I kinda get it since recruiting isn’t a big money maker for them. If NIL eventually gets opened up to most HS players they will prob buy 247.

Lol I always figured one day ESPN would buy one of these services that actually has people who give a fuck about receruiting…but nah, they let their last actual recruiting guy go too (Gerry Hamilton)

I kinda get it since recruiting isn’t a big money maker for them. If NIL eventually gets opened up to most HS players they will prob buy 247.

Didn’t the guy that owned 247 sold it and made On3 or something like that?

I don’t like only one of our 8 commits is from Louisiana.

bad enough we only might get 2 of the top 10 players in the state.

Kirby been taking some big Ls this cycle, you never see that from the defending champs

Back