Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 PPM Thread: 99 Problems but 2020 is Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Tae said on twitter she got talked out of getting implants last week. Says she's getting a new tattoo instead.

Alexis Tae is my favorite right now, I wouldnt mind if she got small implants like Asa Aikra did.

she shouldnt get implants
them shits to workout for smaller chicks espeically chicks built like Alexis

for every Asa there are 10-20 Demi Sutra & Kira Noir who got implants and look weird now imo

for every Asa there are 10-20 Demi Sutra & Kira Noir who got implants and look weird now imo
my girl kapri styles got did dirty with her tit job, shits is woat by far... im sure that shit made a lotta chicks think twice bout goin under the knife

images

9vHpq099MjtWc7d60DYvS0HC3cSpLmg5OLKDa7tGAaE.jpg

Lala Ivey - Ebony Anal Queens 2

Alexis Tae said on twitter she got talked out of getting implants last week. Says she's getting a new tattoo instead.

Alexis Tae is my favorite right now, I wouldnt mind if she got small implants like Asa Aikra did.
lmao probably shouldn't be thinking about going under the knife if she's talked out of it that easily.

I dunno about looking weird. It's not completely uncommon for slim women to have some surprisingly big titties, even naturally.

To me "weird" looking would be these women:

but shit, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't check them out if I saw them in public

Blacked - Mona Azar - Lighting A Fire

Bang POV - Angel Youngs - Big Dick And Tiny Pussy

Kate Dee - Grocery Whore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back