Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ravens are playing like the team they needed to be last year. Better late than never.

How can you be a GM and allow yourself to have the same Oline issue for over 3 years...how can you be a owner and allow your GM to have the same issue for over 10 years. Draft oline early, yes it will come at the expense of flashy skill position players...but GOTDAMN...fuckin Giants man. Every year the same EXACT shit...sorry had to vent yall. I'm sick of watching this team have the Dame fuckin problem EVERY year!

How can you be a GM and allow yourself to have the same Oline issue for over 3 years...how can you be a owner and allow your GM to have the same issue for over 10 years. Draft oline early, yes it will come at the expense of flashy skill position players...but GOTDAMN...fuckin Giants man. Every year the same EXACT shit...sorry had to vent yall. I'm sick of watching this team have the Dame fuckin problem EVERY year!

ina-garten-drink.gif

NBS hittin "Post Reply" after this rant...

drinking-vodka.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back