Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

24 owners would need to vote him out. I just don't see that happening. Also how would it work with the teams that are co-owned or group owned?

Goodell is going to act like the integrity is the big thing but I'm sure it's just the bribing. Teams have tanked for the longest time. Plus Goodell mentioning integrity when he destroyed the tapes is laughable

24 owners would need to vote him out. I just don't see that happening. Also how would it work with the teams that are co-owned or group owned?

Goodell is going to act like the integrity is the big thing but I'm sure it's just the bribing. Teams have tanked for the longest time. Plus Goodell mentioning integrity when he destroyed the tapes is laughable

The tapes being destoryed is always a HUGE stain on Brady and BB legacy IMO. Im talking HUGE

The tapes being destoryed is always a HUGE stain on Brady and BB legacy IMO. Im talking HUGE

idk bout HUGE.

Shit was suspect af. But Bill b n brady kept winning SB's. Most fans dont give af. Only the die hards, life goes on

trump-huge-donald-trump.gif

idk bout HUGE.

Shit was suspect af. But Bill b n brady kept winning SB's. Most fans dont give af. Only the die hards, life goes on

Bruh. The league destroyed evidence and brady destroyed evidence in another scandal. Its always something in New England.

But BB still elite because he kept a top 3 scoring defense and shut folks the fuck down and made it easy for an elite QB

Bruh. The league destroyed evidence and brady destroyed evidence in another scandal. Its always something in New England.

But BB still elite because he kept a top 3 scoring defense and shut folks the fuck down and made it easy for an elite QB

And....most ppl dont give af. Cuz, WTF are you gonna do about it. Nuthin.

But wtf are we even talking about?

Bill b was secretly taping walk thru's
Brady liked his ball's NH alil deflated.

So what. Yall still gotta stop em

And....most ppl dont give af. Cuz, WTF are you gonna do about it. Nuthin.

But wtf are we even talking about?

Bill b was secretly taping walk thru's
Brady liked his ball's NH alil deflated.

So what. Yall still gotta stop em

Im talking about me bruh.

Nobody care about cheating after it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back