Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You done with Hurts?
Not necessary. Hurts is young. These next two weeks off (we FINALLY have a bye week next week) should be good for him if they are serious about a Wildcard push.

We’ll see what Minshew does. It’s the Jets, so we should win, but it’s the Eagles so who knows what will happen.

Not necessary. Hurts is young. These next two weeks off (we FINALLY have a bye week next week) should be good for him if they are serious about a Wildcard push.

We’ll see what Minshew does. It’s the Jets, so we should win, but it’s the Eagles so who knows what will happen.
I feel you. I thought I’d ask since you said the Minshew era.

Bruh cost himself over 20 million dollars between the Raiders and Patriots.

Ain’t no championship worth the stupidity he shows.

Sheeeeit. You forgot how good seeing your team win the Super Bowl feels. If we get another ring this year thanks to AB, he was absolutely worth the dumb shit he brings.

Sheeeeit. You forgot how good seeing your team win the Super Bowl feels. If we get another ring this year thanks to AB, he was absolutely worth the dumb shit he brings.

What does fans celebrating a team championship have to do with the stupidity of AB costing himself 20 million and acting like a ring makes up for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back