Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Like it's not relevant? He just signed a contract. All I said was he can get his $40 mil. You wanted to argue about his playoff record, what I'd pay him, and all this extra stuff for pages. Now he got his $40 mil, but I'm the clueless one...ok.

This is ha ha what I mean..I just put in bold what I am calling you clueless about and you not only don't get the point why someone would as you the question you thinking I am calling you clueless about your opinion on the DAK contract.

Ok man.

Don't say that...according to Bow to Royalty you don't have that right.

Bruh, stop changing what was said. You criticized the player for going after the money. That's all I commented on and disagreed with.

DAK out his damn mind!!

That's different than saying "I wouldn't pay him that much". You shifted to what you'd pay him, what I'd pay him, his resume, etc. Again... that's why it drug on, haha.

Bruh, stop changing what was said. You criticized the player for going after the money. That's all I commented on and disagreed with.

That's different than saying "I wouldn't pay him that much". You shifted to what you'd pay him, what I'd pay him, his resume, etc. Again... that's why it drug on, haha.

I broke it down to you in all my posts. I thought he was out of his mind to feel he is on a Pat Mahomes level (per the tweet) again my opinion...I do not think he is on that level (play and accomplishment wise) in general dumb franchises go with the market and end up regretting it. Nothing against any player. Again my opinion.

He got the money so good for him(which I said before)

What dragged on was the fact u failure to realize that it was the opinion of mine and others, you weren't willing to accept that. (Never had an issue with your opinion)

Nobody argued with you about your opinion. You debated my opinion(and i have no issue w that). but you told me I was not in my right to have that opinion..ha ha

You also never understood why me and marc123 would ask you if you would pay him. You acted like we were getting off topic..which I don't know how debating certain point of views about the topic is going off topic, but hey in the end he got his money. Good for him. To our next debate mayne! Good shit.

I broke it down to you in all my posts. I thought he was out of his mind to feel he is on a Pat Mahomes level (per the tweet) again my opinion...I do not think he is on that level (play and accomplishment wise) in general dumb franchises go with the market and end up regretting it. Nothing against any player. Again my opinion.

He got the money so good for him(which I said before)

What dragged on was the fact u failure to realize that it was the opinion of mine and others, you weren't willing to accept that. (Never had an issue with your opinion)

Nobody argued with you about your opinion. You debated my opinion(and i have no issue w that). but you told me I was not in my right to have that opinion..ha ha

You also never understood why me and marc123 would ask you if you would pay him. You acted like we were getting off topic..which I don't know how debating certain point of views about the topic is going off topic, but hey in the end he got his money. Good for him. To our next debate mayne! Good shit.

Ah, I'm torn between deading this and getting the story right.

All this started because you misread a tweet? I don't think Dak ever said he was on Mahomes level, like you just said. He said he wanted to be paid a little behind him. That's just recognizing how the business works for QB's. That list of biggest contracts signed by QB's wasn't full of top tier guys.

And you never thought he may think he's owed this money by the Cowboys for earning less than $3 million total over his first 4 years? That means the Cowboys paid Andy Dalton more total money to be his backup for 1 year, then they paid him to be their starter for 4 years.

I dunno where you keep getting me saying you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Last edited:
Back