Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Lmao ain’t hurting for money. You know how many players go broke.

you take the money and team. If the team you want is so far on the money you want don’t join. Less money always mean smaller role

Nfl the one sport you can’t speak in absolutes

What happens if Kingsbury gets fired after this season and they hire the next legendary coach. And make a SB run?

His choices were Buf, Cle and GB prior to him choosing AZ. If you said none of these teams win a title the next two years nobody would be shocked.

Everything is fluid in the NFL, 2 years ago if you said Tampa would beat KC in the super bowl you would’ve sounded like you were reaching.

Lmao ain’t hurting for money. You know how many players go broke.

you take the money and team. If the team you want is so far on the money you want don’t join. Less money always mean smaller role
The only ones who go broke are the dummies jj watt got too many investments he ain't going broke...less money don't always mean smaller role....see how much pippen made in chicago

Ok fellas. Let's not turn into baller alert and start counting people coins

Russell Wilson right now
LawfulWindyIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

This mean they ain’t gonna pay Hasson Reddick?

He might be someone to consider if we can’t resign Shaq. Reddick only put up stats for one season tho

JJ saw the money and proly wanted to play with D Hop again.

NFC west gonna be tough tho

big gamble going there when he coulda went to Buffalo who is by far the best team in that division and quite possibly the best team in the AFC period

JJ saw the money and proly wanted to play with D Hop again.

NFC west gonna be tough tho

big gamble going there when he coulda went to Buffalo who is by far the best team in that division and quite possibly the best team in the AFC period

So the two time back to back superbowl contestants dont exist, the team that actually bounced them from the playoffs. hahaha

If he chased the money, I'm not mad at him. But he can't be one of the "damn shame he never got a ring" players now. I look at Fitzgerald a little different. He was at least being loyal to his team, so I can put that on the franchise as much as the player.

If he chased the money, I'm not mad at him. But he can't be one of the "damn shame he never got a ring" players now. I look at Fitzgerald a little different. He was at least being loyal to his team, so I can put that on the franchise as much as the player.

That’s not a real thing. We joke and say it but shit ain’t real.

So the two time back to back superbowl contestants dont exist, the team that actually bounced them from the playoffs. hahaha
Niggas only see what they want...

seems like you missed the part where I said “quite possibly” which means “arguably” which also means “you can make a case”

either way they are on par with KC IMO and better than Arizona AND already the top dog in thier division

JJ been washed....

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets cut after the 1st year

Don't think he'll be that bad. But yeah he's faded from his best.

Cards need another DL pass-rush threat to complement Chandler Jones, silly to give that much to JJ.

Maybe 'cause this supposedly a mediocre draft for DL.

Back