Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Time for some free agency talk/draft talk....

NYJ needs: QB, WR, CB, DE, OL, RB

We need to sign wr byron pringle, DE Dee Ford (once SF release him) and rb Jamaal williams.

I will bless yall with my NYJ 7rd mock draft later

@5th Letter

Yup! Don't act like that man hasn't been accused of rape (i think maybe twice), and didn't sexually assault his Uber driver at a drive thru.

Then threw 30 INT. IDGAF that he's black. I said what I said... I'll enjoy his failure.

Raise your standard for who you support beyond just being black and an athlete. If he worked at the mall and had 3 separate sexual assault allegations against him, you'd say fuck em.
giphy.gif

Ion think watt should go to Cleveland. Yea they might have a superbowl roster but they're still a shitty franchise. He just a left a shitty franchise that was capable of having success sometimes

He needs to go to kc or green bay. Sumn like that. Take a pay cut, whatever
Uh huh..

And then, there’s what I called the bicycle of NFL TV packages: Thursday Night Football. None of the broadcast networks wanted TNF. Thus, none of them will be getting the package – it’s moving to Amazon and NFL Network for an unknown amount of money. Who wants to bet the quality of games gets even worse now?

I wonder why no one wanted TNF?

I wonder why no one wanted TNF?

Ratings

I know it's all about squeezing every dollar they can get out of their product, but if there is no demand for the product and the product does not want to play then the NFL just need to cancel Thursday night games period.

imo Thursday nite gms are better when they only do them the last few weeks of the season. Thanksgiving is when they should start weeky Thursday nite gms.

Let me ask. I saw this in the pro football talk comments section. Would you guys be down for getting rid of Thursday night football in favor of a double header for MNF weekly?

Let me ask. I saw this in the pro football talk comments section. Would you guys be down for getting rid of Thursday night football in favor of a double header for MNF weekly?

Double header MNF sounds good, but doesn't work imo.

Start time options:

4pm and 8:15pm....that 4pm doesn't work cuz ppl are still at work.
8pm and 10:15pm...that 10:15pm doesnt work cuz ppl cant be watching football into 1am, got work in tha morning.

My 2 cents

What about 7 and 10:15? And both teams who played in the 10:15 game would be guaranteed to play their next game at 4:05 at the earliest in the next week

What about 7 and 10:15? And both teams who played in the 10:15 game would be guaranteed to play their next game at 4:05 at the earliest in the next week

Then boths gms could be on at the same time for a while

Other than that, could work doe

Back