Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Why golly, yes, Football Savant
Haha

It's easier said than done though. I don't think there are just a buncha pro bowl talent just sitting around waiting to get a call. And the TE has never really been used as a catch threat in Seattle offense going back to the Sean Alexander days

Watched some clips of Penei Sewell (tryna see what the hype is about) and Rashawn Slater.

My thoughts...

Sewell: Wow unreal athleticism and he's only 20. When he pulls, he looks like a present-day John Hannah (w/ less aggression at the POA). He knows he's gifted too, cause when he pulls into a gap and beats the DL/LB to the spot, he sometimes does flashy manoeuvres. Might get a welcome to the NFL moment doing that.

If he plays at guard, it'll be him and someone else for 1st team all-pro for a decade.

Rashawn Slater will be a better LT, atleast for 1-2 seasons. His hand placement and footwork is far too good for there to be talk of him moving inside.

He's a no-brainer pick for the Cowboys (at 10), since he's shown he can dominate Chase Young.

Deshaun Watson Trade Offers Reportedly Being Left by Teams on Texans' Voicemail
JENNA CICCOTELLIFEBRUARY 25, 2021

The Houston Texans aren't budging on their refusal to listen to trade offers for quarterback Deshaun Watson, but that hasn't stopped teams from reaching out.

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, teams have left voicemails for the team with trade offers involving the disgruntled star.

Watson reportedly requested a trade from the organization in January.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the
new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Deshaun Watson Trade Offers Reportedly Being Left by Teams on Texans' Voicemail
JENNA CICCOTELLIFEBRUARY 25, 2021

The Houston Texans aren't budging on their refusal to listen to trade offers for quarterback Deshaun Watson, but that hasn't stopped teams from reaching out.

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, teams have left voicemails for the team with trade offers involving the disgruntled star.

Watson reportedly requested a trade from the organization in January.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.

Get the best sports content from the web and social in the
new B/R app. Get the app and get the game.

Off-season lit

Ion think watt should go to Cleveland. Yea they might have a superbowl roster but they're still a shitty franchise. He just a left a shitty franchise that was capable of having success sometimes

He needs to go to kc or green bay. Sumn like that. Take a pay cut, whatever

Sounds like Russ got that nigga wake up call.

He thought those white ppl in the Seattle front office cared about what o linemen they should draft or sign. lol

They basically told him "thx buddy, but we pay u a bunch of money to stfu and play ball."

I dont blame him tho. Dude been playin behind a shit o line for years

Hating on a black man? Enjoying his failures?

giphy.gif

Yup! Don't act like that man hasn't been accused of rape (i think maybe twice), and didn't sexually assault his Uber driver at a drive thru.

Then threw 30 INT. IDGAF that he's black. I said what I said... I'll enjoy his failure.

Raise your standard for who you support beyond just being black and an athlete. If he worked at the mall and had 3 separate sexual assault allegations against him, you'd say fuck em.

Last edited:
Wild how unquestionable franchise QBs get no respect from their organization when they black

It’s never been more blatant than this offseason with Watson, Dak, Russ

They sending a clear message “you niggas ain’t Brady/Brees”

Yup! Don't act like that man hasn't been accused of rape (i think maybe twice), and didn't sexually assault his Uber driver at a drive thru.

Then threw 30 INT. IDGAF that he's black. I said what I said... I'll enjoy his failure.

Raise your standard for who you support beyond just being black and an athlete. If he worked at the mall and had 3 separate sexual assault allegations against him, you'd say fuck em.

Lmao at accused

Brady is a MAGA, AB was accused, Devin White was accused.

I don’t recall you going in on their downfall.

You need to take Stunt 101 bruh

lol got damn Bow really hates Jameis.

I still wish him the best since he was a great Nole (just no success in NOLA).

Definitely glad the Bucs moved off of him though

Lmao at accused

Brady is a MAGA, AB was accused, Devin White was accused.

I don’t recall you going in on their downfall.

You need to take Stunt 101 bruh

1 he admitted to and 2 separate rape accusations outside that.

Never heard White's story until you mentioned it just now. Looks like he was in high school fuckin a girl that's high school aged. Stop reachin.

He didn’t rape anybody bruh lmao.

Just stop

I never tried to paint it as something it's not. I called them accusations. I'll be honest though. After 2 separate accusations, and a 3rd confirmed sexual assault, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt anymore. I won't say he did it, but I'm not gonna act like the accusations don't exist.

lol got damn Bow really hates Jameis.

I still wish him the best since he was a great Nole (just no success in NOLA).

Definitely glad the Bucs moved off of him though

I'm not a fan, haha. I don't have the college loyalty from when he delivered for y'all. To me he's just the first overall pick that couldn't stop turning the ball over, couldn't lead the team, got in trouble a bit too much, then went to the Saints.

They can miss me with this fake "hating on a black man" shit though.

I'm not a fan, haha. I don't have the college loyalty from when he delivered for y'all. To me he's just the first overall pick that couldn't stop turning the ball over, couldn't lead the team, got in trouble a bit too much, then went to the Saints.

They can miss me with this fake "hating on a black man" shit though.

Your other reasons for hating him applies to players on your team though.

Stunt 101

Your other reasons for hating him applies to players on your team though.

Stunt 101

Winston had a "on my team" pass too. But not an "on my team and garbage" pass, or a "went to a division rival" pass. And that White shit doesn't count from what I read, even though I haven't looked into it that much.

And let your squad get a reason to stunt besides Division Champs, then get back to me.

Back