Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

The Rooney's are treating Ben like he is a part of the family instead of an employee. foh. Send that washed fat cac packing.

If they do run it back for 1 last ride, I think they should trade up to the top 15 and draft trey lance. Atleast have the future on the roster.
Meh.

only thing washed about him is his mobility. His arm isnt noodle like Brees. Just got too predictable on offense as because the line sucked and we couldnt run the ball.

I fully expect his pass attempts to fall dramatically. He not throwing that bitch 60 times a game no more.

He gives us the best chance to compete now.
We still have a young core on defense and young weapons on offense save RB. We got at least one young quality OL in Kevin Dotson and maybe another one in Zach Banner...he got hurt before we could see what he was made of.

anywho...this team is set up to make some moves for a QB in 2022 by either trading up in the draft or trading with another team for a QB(we will have several compensatory picks)
or we can just outright sign a guy in FA (we got 175 mil in cap space next yr) and all that is if Rudolph or Haskins dont work out.

get a some quality OL in the draft or FA. Draft one of the top 3 or 4 backs to improve that running game and we are good for 2021 and will compete for the division again.

Meh.

only thing washed about him is his mobility. His arm isnt noodle like Brees. Just got too predictable on offense as because the line sucked and we couldnt run the ball.

I fully expect his pass attempts to fall dramatically. He not throwing that bitch 60 times a game no more.

He gives us the best chance to compete now.
We still have a young core on defense and young weapons on offense save RB. We got at least one young quality OL in Kevin Dotson and maybe another one in Zach Banner...he got hurt before we could see what he was made of.

anywho...this team is set up to make some moves for a QB in 2022 by either trading up in the draft or trading with another team for a QB(we will have several compensatory picks)
or we can just outright sign a guy in FA (we got 175 mil in cap space next yr) and all that is if Rudolph or Haskins dont work out.

we are good for 2021 and will compete for the division again.
Drew was playing with a torn rotator cuff b. Don't do this

I gotta keep enjoying that man's failures.
Hating on a black man? Enjoying his failures?

giphy.gif

Back