Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

He won mvp and got to the chip game despite the roster not being as good as it should've been.

That's his grievance and its legit

I think this may be a case of only one side getting to tell their story. So the other side tried to sneak in some of their side. Ya, Aaron thinks he'd be making great personnel decisions... according to him. The Packers came out and said they wouldn't have gone after Cobb, but Rodgers wanted him. I think that was them saying "This is the type of shit he comes to us with" without blatantly putting him down.

I think this may be a case of only one side getting to tell their story. So the other side tried to sneak in some of their side. Ya, Aaron thinks he'd be making great personnel decisions... according to him. The Packers came out and said they wouldn't have gone after Cobb, but Rodgers wanted him. I think that was them saying "This is the type of shit he comes to us with" without blatantly putting him down.

Packers has been trash as getting players.

What they doing ain’t working so listen to that man and what he needs. He’s literally the only reason why they win. THE ONLY REASON

What they doing ain’t working so listen to that man and what he needs. He’s literally the only reason why they win. THE ONLY REASON

See I dunno about that. Like removing his name and reputation. Year before last they went 13-3 (great record), and went to the NFCCG. Rodgers put up 4,002 yards, 26 TD 4 INT, completed 62% of his passes. Thats not an amazing, put the team on my back, type season... but the team did well.

See I dunno about that. Like removing his name and reputation. Year before last they went 13-3 (great record), and went to the NFCCG. Rodgers put up 4,002 yards, 26 TD 4 INT, completed 62% of his passes. Thats not an amazing, put the team on my back, type season... but the team did well.

That’s very ducking good bruh.

you know what, nevermind… you got it.

That’s very ducking good bruh.

you know what, nevermind… you got it.

Its not ducking. That showed what the team did recently without incredible QB play. I just feel like Rodgers is bitchin too much, and feeling himself too much. He knows all the right moves to make, and players want to move to fuckin Wisconsin just so they can play with him. If you don't like it stop signing new contracts. Not like they switched up and took away his voice in personnel decisions after he signed.

Last year the Packers were 13th in points allowed, 10th in 3rd down defense, 8th in red zone defense, 10th in getting sacks
, 8th in rushing yards. But people talk like he's on a team surrounded by trash.

The have one of the best offensive lines in the league

They found and re-upped Aaron Jones

They found Devante Adams..

They gave big money contracts to Smith pass rushers

So to say they have been trash getting players is absolutely INCORRECT

Do they need a good No. 2 receiver? But to say that front office is trash is false...

Do they need a good No. 2 receiver? But to say that front office is trash is false...
Jones? No. He’s effective because of Rodgers.

Let’s go over the entire career and their choices

Smith boys are average and over paid. I can go on and on

Its not ducking. That showed what the team did recently without incredible QB play. I just feel like Rodgers is bitchin too much, and feeling himself too much. He knows all the right moves to make, and players want to move to fuckin Wisconsin just so they can play with him. If you don't like it stop signing new contracts. Not like they switched up and took away his voice in personnel decisions after he signed.

Last year the Packers were 13th in points allowed, 10th in 3rd down defense, 8th in red zone defense, 10th in getting sacks
, 8th in rushing yards. But people talk like he's on a team surrounded by trash.

tumblr_o0w1aq0qHB1tq4of6o1_250.gifv

I said in the NFCC game thread that the "his roster is trash" narrative only pops up when they lose.

when they're on a 6/7/8 game winning streak on there way to a 13-3 record. With some RB bout to get 1100yrds & 8-10TDs and a WR heading towards 1200rec yrds 11/12 TD's. You don't hear shit bout the roster being trash.

But soon has the lose that eventual playoff game, then it's....................................... :smh:

Last edited:
I watched some of Aaron's complaining again, and it still sounds like he's on some bullshit. He listed players that weren't offered new contracts or he felt were let go on s disrespectful way. But when you look at who he named, a lot of them were about done with their career. Same thing the Pats are praised for... letting them go a year early instead of a year late. A lot of the players had 1 or 2 years left in them before they were done.

Jordy Nelson (1 more year then out the league), Clay Matthews (1 more then out the league), Julius Peppers (he was like 36-37 at the time. 2 more years then out the league), James Jones (1 more year then out the league), John Kuhn (2 years then out the league...and a FB), Brett Good (Never started a game for them. Out of the league after they let him go)

He's up there bitchin that they didn't keep guys he liked hanging out with.

Guy's just bitchin.

Back