Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

No the fuck he didn't.

What big name WR, or TE, or , RB that were free agents or on the trade block signed or said the wanted to be traded to GB only.

I was tryinta think of the same thing. No one but Jimmy Graham came to mind. I see both sides. But at the end of the day. Players play, front office manages in football. This ain't the NBA and Rodgers ain't LeBron. Rodgers was finally granted a player and asked for Randall fuckin Cobb....not really helping your case there buddy

If this kid can get his knee right. I hope we can add him to our practice squad

Honestly refreshing to hear a QB so open and honest no matter if you agree or disagree with what it's about. Rodgers just didn't care about telling the truth

Watched a few mins... s/o to him mentioning all this old teammates who weren't treated right in his opinion

And Woodson signed before Rodgers even became a starter.. :lol10:

That "I'm the draw" line starting look even more like horseshit.

He spoke on how they just let him go.

He saying they treating the players he feel can actually help the team like shit and basically saying they cant scout IMO

He spoke on how they just let him go.

He saying they treating the players he feel can actually help the team like shit

Boo who, it's the NFL and it's been like that for years.

and basically saying they cant scout IMO

Lol. If that was true, all his bitchin and complaining we be valid. Seeing as they would've sucked all these years if they were bad at scouting.

GB, Steelers, and probably the Ravens have been the best at scouting and finding players in the draft over the last 20 years or so.

How is he bitching when Brady wants somebody, they got all those people and won a ship. When Mahommes wants linemen, they went got him what he requested.

He just wanted roster input and they told him basically shut up and throw.

thats whats happens when your team dont have an owner you can go to.

How is he bitching when Brady wants somebody, they got all those people and won a ship. When Mahommes wants linemen, they went got him what he requested.

He just wanted roster input and they told him basically shut up and throw.

thats whats happens when your team dont have an owner you can go to.

Brady asked for bargain bin players. Gronk was injury prone and retired, Fournette is a bust that cleared waivers (and I'm not sure Brady even pushed for him), and Brown only got a shot because of injuries.

Ed Reed on first take

Triggered me

I used to get emotional watching that man play

No idea why

The way he would point out blocks on a int return or when he would pitch it back to his teammates gave chills like i never had before. Not even the INT itself but what he would do with it would always shock my soul.. i know i sound crazy lol

Honestly refreshing to hear a QB so open and honest no matter if you agree or disagree with what it's about. Rodgers just didn't care about telling the truth

He won mvp and got to the chip game despite the roster not being as good as it should've been.

That's his grievance and its legit

Ed Reed on first take

Triggered me

I used to get emotional watching that man play

No idea why

The way he would point out blocks on a int return or when he would pitch it back to his teammates gave chills like i never had before. Not even the INT itself but what he would do with it would always shock my soul.. i know i sound crazy lol
Only B-More Crow I ever had respect for.

Back