Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I’m still in the fan transfer portal unless they keep Deshaun. I don’t think anything will happen anytime soon. Texans reportedly ain’t taking calls and Deshaun has made it clear he don’t wanna be here.

If they don’t trade him before the draft he’ll suit up at some point next season (won’t be opening day)

Texans think they slick, whomever he gets traded to, due to the Texans demands. Puts him right back into the same situation. A team devoid of surrounding talent and no future elite obtaining pics.

I’m still in the fan transfer portal unless they keep Deshaun. I don’t think anything will happen anytime soon. Texans reportedly ain’t taking calls and Deshaun has made it clear he don’t wanna be here.

If they don’t trade him before the draft he’ll suit up at some point next season (won’t be opening day)
He might pull a Lev Bell. Its different tho admittedly. He already under contract so it will cost him some money

He might pull a Lev Bell. Its different tho admittedly. He already under contract so it will cost him some money

Exactly. From his standpoint there’s nothing else he can really do except sit out. Then the Texans will be trash, most likely end up with a top 5 pick in the 22 draft and they’ll pick whatever QB they want. Deshaun will lose a year of his prime and a shitload of money.

I think he’ll play in enough games to get a vested year in. I think you gotta play in at least 6 games.

Exactly. From his standpoint there’s nothing else he can really do except sit out. Then the Texans will be trash, most likely end up with a top 5 pick in the 22 draft and they’ll pick whatever QB they want. Deshaun will lose a year of his prime and a shitload of money.

I think he’ll play in enough games to get a vested year in. I think you gotta play in at least 6 games.
I think he about to be injured a lot this upcoming year lol

Where you get your news about our squads? I see that we had a pretty good signing class.
One of our 1st round picks, the CB from Auburn got sonned by Diggs and never played again lol. DeVonta Smith did say he was the toughest corner he played in college so I have hope he improves

I wonder if Pat Peterson gonna make that transition to FS soon

Back