Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Wild Card: San Francisco 49ers vs Dal+lossss Cowboys (SF wins 23-17)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 of JW tds came against sorry ass Washington.

Also if Jameis was that fukn good TB wouldn't have let him go. Right

:lol10:....JW fukn trash. Unless you want a top 5 pick to get a QB , than more power to ya.
It was 4 TDs but why would that matter?

Still 14 TDs in 5 games.

bruh. He threw 20 TDs in 15 this year. Add another game for the playoffs that’s 20 TDs in 16 games be the didn’t do anything today but throw a INT.

Would you call Goff any good even though they had identical stats?

Trever Simean had 11 TDs 6 games this year and I wouldn’t call him good.

Nigga IDGAF how many TD he throws, they win when he's the QB.

How many TDS Stafford threw in them 5-11 seasons in Detroit? Exactly

Rather my QB throw 20 Tds and be in the playoffs, than 35 and be sitting our asses at home.

:niggawhat:....dafaq kinda weak ass argument you trying to make.

Nigga IDGAF how many TD he throws, they win when he's the QB.

How many TDS Stafford threw in them 5-11 seasons in Detroit? Exactly

Rather my QB throw 20 Tds and be in the playoffs, than 35 and be sitting our asses at home.

:niggawhat:....dafaq kinda weak ass argument you trying to make.

The question is who better. Da faq you talking about. I guess Goff is great too since he won so many games for the Rams.

SF just won despite how shitty Jimmy G is.

The question is who better. Da faq you talking about. I guess Goff is great too since he won so many games for the Rams.

SF just won despite how shitty Jimmy G is.

Nigga what the fuk is you talking bout you the one that brought up how many TDs he threw this season.

And if they was winning in spite of Jimmy, Kyle's record without JG wouldn’t be utter trash.

:lol10:....bruh just stop.

Nigga what the fuk is you talking bout you the one that brought up how many TDs he threw this season.

And if they was winning in spite of Jimmy, Kyle's record without JG wouldn’t be utter trash.

:lol10:....bruh just stop.

So where you placing him?
Elite
Good
Average
Game manger
Trash

If all that shit you talking mattered they wouldn’t have drafted his replacement

And y'all put up ZERO fukn fight.

Fuck ass Sheagles
All I'm reading is....

giphy.gif

We lost to Brady....on the road. No shame in that.

Y'all went down AT HOME to Average Jimmy, and even after all the blooper reel shit that happened, y'all STILL managed to fuck up.

HA.

Hoe ass Slaveboys.

Cowboys really trying to blame the refs for losing, and not how they played for 52 minutes of that game. Odds of them throwing a td against a prevent defense was slim to none anyway.

None of this is even a discussion if Jimmy doesn’t give them life with that pick. They were dead in the water until then.
They was like on the 20-30 yard line

His record w/o Jimmy

Is like 8-28

:js4:

LoL.... Those quarterbacks while Jimmy was hurt (he's missed almost 2 seasons worth b/c he's been injury prone) are Nick Mullens and CJ Beathard who are THIRD string QB's for the Browns and the damn Jaguars respectively. At least one of them shouldn't even be in the league.

You ain't winnin' jack shit with that! Jimmy G is a capable starter, but who's at the very least questionable.

Back