Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Wild Card: San Francisco 49ers vs Dal+lossss Cowboys (SF wins 23-17)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Folks hate on Jimmy G but he's now 34-15 in the regular season and playoffs.

Shit I'll take him over Jameis. Jameis ain't done shit in 7 years.

If that meant something his replacement wouldn’t have be taken in the top 5 of this draft and teams would have been trying to trade for him all year.

2021 Jimmy 15 games 20 TDs
2021 Winston 5 games 14TDs

One played with Debo and Kittle
One played with 4 Undrafted players starting at WR and TE

So you can keep Jimmy over Winston if that’s how you view things lol

Folks hate on Jimmy G but he's now 34-15 in the regular season and playoffs.

Shit I'll take him over Jameis. Jameis ain't done shit in 7 years.

I hear you bruh, but Shanahan has played a huge part in that record. The run game and play calling hides Jimmy's (major) flaws. He can make some throws, but the inconsistency is glaring and that's putting it modestly.

Btw, I really wanted to see Jaboo play this whole season under Payton. He had one bad game against Carolina, but looked very solid in all the other games until he got hurt.

Gotta give it to the ref, not the center...aka dak is an idiot

R.34cbc5909381d9688f5d9319195582b2

Zach Wilson woulda handed the ball to the ref

jay-z-yikes.gif

I hear you bruh, but Shanahan has played a huge part in that record. The run game and play calling hides Jimmy's (major) flaws. He can make some throws, but the inconsistency is glaring and that's putting it modestly.

Btw, I really wanted to see Jaboo play this whole season under Payton. He had one bad game against Carolina, but looked very solid in all the other games until he got hurt.

His record w/o Jimmy

Is like 8-28

:js4:

If that meant something his replacement wouldn’t have be taken in the top 5 of this draft and teams would have been trying to trade for him all year.

2021 Jimmy 15 games 20 TDs
2021 Winston 5 games 14TDs

One played with Debo and Kittle
One played with 4 Undrafted players starting at WR and TE

So you can keep Jimmy over Winston if that’s how you view things lol

5 of JW tds came against sorry ass Washington.

Also if Jameis was that fukn good TB wouldn't have let him go. Right

:lol10:....JW fukn trash. Unless you want a top 5 pick to get a QB , than more power to ya.

I'll be watching First Take tomorrow to get a good ole laugh at SAS cutting up. Oh...and Michael Irving is there on Mondays too...yup yup.

Also can't wait for a Jerry Jones hot take. Cuz you know it's coming. If it hasn't already

His record w/o Jimmy

Is like 8-28

:js4:

bruh. He threw 20 TDs in 15 this year. Add another game for the playoffs that’s 20 TDs in 16 games be the didn’t do anything today but throw a INT.

Would you call Goff any good even though they had identical stats?

Trever Simean had 11 TDs 6 games this year and I wouldn’t call him good.

Back