Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB wins 31-15)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I especially don’t like the fact that Smith hasn’t been targeted. They’re playing 15 yards off of him.

That 4th down call was stupid. The throw was even dumber. They’re back to being dummies.

I especially don’t like the fact that Smith hasn’t been targeted. They’re playing 15 yards off of him.

That 4th down call was stupid. The throw was even dumber. They’re back to being dummies.
Jalen just not throwing his way. Dude been wide open all game

They weren’t. And they only person running was Hurts.

This looks like a continuation of that.

That's my point. Last game y'all were just airing it out and you kept asking why you weren't running it. Told you it's because our run D is really good, and our pass D is shaky. But you didn't want to hear it and thought the play calling was trash because you weren't running.

Now you're running heavy, and can barely get a first down, and you're mad at the offense again.

That's my point. Last game y'all were just airing it out and you kept asking why you weren't running it. Told you it's because our run D is really good, and our pass D is shaky. But you didn't want to hear it and thought the play calling was trash because you weren't running.

Now you're running heavy, and can barely get a first down, and you're mad at the offense again.
Smith has been open. There are throws to be made but Hurts sucks

They’re not running heavy. It’s just QB draws and bubble screens.

Smith has been open. There are throws to be made but Hurts sucks

You're missing what l saying. I'm aware the way to beat us is to pass,pass, pass. I, and other people, tried to tell Mister B that in week 6 when that was the Eagles game plan. He didn't want to hear it and wanted to be run heavy.

Well.... here's run heavy.

Back