Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Divisional Round: Los Angeles Rams vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LAR wins 30-27)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20220121_225239.jpg

1343004521.0.jpg

1342991460.0.jpg

Regular Season Meeting:
9/26/21 - Bucs 24, Rams 34 in Los Angeles

2000-rams-buccaneers-ricky-proehl-brian-kelly-cha01jpg.jpg

576821930.jpg.0.jpg

Rams vs Bucs Playoff History: Rams 2 -0 all-time vs Bucs
1999 NFC Conference Championship - Bucs 6, Rams 11 in St. Louis
1979 NFC Conference Championship - Rams 9, Bucs 0 in Tampa Bay​

Last edited:
Rams have a prime chance. Pressure Brady and control that clock.

27-23 Rams

If AD and the line get two sacks early around Brady legs, it’s a wrap for the rest of the game.

If AD and the line get two sacks early around Brady legs, it’s a wrap for the rest of the game.

This gonna be interesting. TB lost 2 OL on Sunday who probably won't play this week.

Ramsey gonna shut out Evans. TB gonna feature Gronk alot this game. That's where the advantage is

Last time we had got damn Dee Delaney and Ross Cockrell out there. Long as that ain’t the case again I like our chances.

This may be where our season ends. I'm cool with it though. Brady was brought in to get us a ring, and mission accomplished. Injuries and crazy got to us this year... so it's probably not our season to win it all. I'm already happy with the season.

I got a feeling the Bucs stop here. It’s hard to count Brady out but they’re beat up to hell right now. Unless their role players step it up and make a huge impact LA’s star power seems to be a bit too much for them. Rams win.

Back