Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams (LAR wins 20-17)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20220124_170435.jpg

20220123_193038.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

6CAL6AIG5FIV5PUJ64ZBJU5H5M.jpg

Regular Season Matchups
1/9/22 - 49ers 27, Rams 24 in Los Angeles
11/15/21 - Rams 10, 49ers 31 in San Francisco

49ers vs Rams Playoff History: 49ers 1-0 all-time vs Rams

1989 NFC Conference Championship - Rams 3, 49ers 30

Last edited:
Niners have had their number lately beating them 6 straight times but it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year, especially with a trip to the super bowl on the line.

Niners are able to pass rush with just 4 and don't have to blitz which is ultimately what cost the Bucs in the divisional round.

As always as long as we can control the game and Jimmy doesn't do anything catastrophic we might be headed to the Super Bowl.

As a 49er fan beating the Cowboys, Packers , Rams and possibly the Chiefs would on the way to a championship would be a dream come true

The Rams have no excuses. They better win this game. The 9ers are frauds with Jimmy G as their QB.

34-23 Rams

Fuck Average Jimmy. Stafford literally has an All-Star team around him.

All they gotta do is get their young ass Coach to STOP PANICKING.

31-21, Rams.

Niner diehards are DELUSIONAL.

Trying to say Jimmy's W-L record makes him good.

FOH.

Niner diehards are DELUSIONAL.

Trying to say Jimmy's W-L record makes him good.

FOH.

Jimmy makes me want to pull my hair out and I’m glad we’re going with Trey next season. But the media would make it seem like he’s just been along for the ride in SF and I wouldn’t totally agree with that.

I just pray WHEN he makes whatever mistake he’s gonna make on Sunday, it’s not what costs us the game.

They really don't tho. They just keep bringing up his record.
Point em out. Only folks on that type of time are white people, and the Hispanic types that fight at the tailgate and never make it inside for the game.

This the best Jimmy gon be cause he really playing like he got nothing to lose. It's better than when he was playing scared but not what I would call good.

Point em out. Only folks on that type of time are white people, and the Hispanic types that fight at the tailgate and never make it inside for the game.

This the best Jimmy gon be cause he really playing like he got nothing to lose. It's better than when he was playing scared but not what I would call good.
They’re not on ABW.

Back