Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams (LAR wins 20-17)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FT have more variety in topics. Undisputed all Skip want to talk about is Cowboys, Brady and Lebron like 5x for 2.5 hrs

Tomorrow gonna be unbearable also. Since he's retiring...the whole hour is gonna be Skip slurping a pitcher of Tom Brady kool-aid.

Shannon minus well stay in the back until hour 2. Lol

FT have more variety in topics. Undisputed all Skip want to talk about is Cowboys, Brady and Lebron like 5x for 2.5 hrs

Yeah I can only tolerate the morning sport shows every blue moon but Shannon is why I tune into Undisputed b/c of his takes alone. Skip has been a troll forever.

Outside of the long throw that should have been intercepted Stafford was money in the fourth quarter.

That last throw to Cupp was a laser. DB had perfect coverage.

Lions could have drafted Aaron Donald but we drafted that punk ass Eric Ebron who can't catch a cold. I could list all of the Lions errors but it don't matter. People have they opinions of Stafford.

I'm glad he got free of the Lions and has this opportunity to win it all.

Next 2 weeks just get healthy and they should win

Tomorrow gonna be unbearable also. Since he's retiring...the whole hour is gonna be Skip slurping a pitcher of Tom Brady kool-aid.

Shannon minus well stay in the back until hour 2. Lol
Whole week gonna be unbearable with the Brady slurping

Outside of the long throw that should have been intercepted Stafford was money in the fourth quarter.

That last throw to Cupp was a laser. DB had perfect coverage.

Lions could have drafted Aaron Donald but we drafted that punk ass Eric Ebron who can't catch a cold. I could list all of the Lions errors but it don't matter. People have they opinions of Stafford.

I'm glad he got free of the Lions and has this opportunity to win it all.

Next 2 weeks just get healthy and they should win
Hold up. They drafted a TE bust or otherwise over a game changing DT?

Just found out Donald is from Pissburgh too

Hold up. They drafted a TE bust or otherwise over a game changing DT?

Just found out Donald is from Pissburgh too

Yup and Suh and Nic Fairley were in the last year of there deals and we couldn't resign them cuz we were over the cap.

There's more draft bust too. During Stafford time with the Lions we had 2 draft classes were nobody was in the league 3 years later.

3 different GMs and we just forget about that Quinn Patricia era

Tartt cant drop that pick. And jimmy is who we thought he was. Can we get even a 3rd for him? He's great in the locker room lol
Yeah they both let Mobile down today. They were teamates at Davidson High School in Mobile, Al. Woulda been dope to see some guys from the city in the bowl

Back