Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So some twitter was arguing that it should've been suns ball. They're saying defenders poke the ball out all time and it's always called offense ball and if it was called like it was last night it would ruin the game

I'm clueless on the idea that last man touching the ball means nothing

When it’s a call in real time mostly almost always out on defender, when they get to review it it’s last touched. I remember when pat bev blocked lebron they reversed the call to clipper ball because as lebron got blocked it barely rolled of his fingertips out of bounds

After Derrick Jones jr, TJ Warren, Alex Len, Dragan Bender, marquese Chriss I bet it’s nice to have something actually work in Phoenix’s favor

actually I’m gonna give James Jones the credit because none of those moves were him and mostly everything JJ did has been great for phoenix

After Derrick Jones jr, TJ Warren, Alex Len, Dragan Bender, marquese Chriss I bet it’s nice to have something actually work in Phoenix’s favor

actually I’m gonna give James Jones the credit because none of those moves were him and mostly everything JJ did has been great for phoenix
Makes me wish JJ was part of our organization lol

Back