Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 NY Winners of game 2 banner in the rafters vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knicks in 6

two young squads with really nothing to lose so this should go 7....but I feel Randle will outplay Young as far as carryin their respective team through the series and the Knicks will win

Dolan wilding with them prices lol decent seats are already around 2k

I just checked Stub Hub and they only have two tickets for 9K a piece available for the Knicks game's in Manhattan.

It's cheaper to fly to Atlanta, get a hotel and watch them there. LMAO. I just seen the same section and closer row in Atlanta for 1K a piece and another one in the same section and row in Manhattan for only 950 a seat in Atlanta. Man!

I can only imagine how high priced the Warriors tickets will be if they make the playoffs next year with a better record. I think if they make it this season the tickets will not be Knicks prices

Last edited:
I just checked Stub Hub and they only have two tickets for 9K a piece available for the Knicks game's in Manhattan.

It's cheaper to fly to Atlanta, get a hotel and watch them there. LMAO. I just seen the same section and closer row in Atlanta for 1K a piece and another one in the same section and row in Manhattan for only 950 a seat in Atlanta. Man!

I can only imagine how high priced the Warriors tickets will be if they make the playoffs next year with a better record. I think if they make it this season the tickets will not be Knicks prices
Shiiiieeeeeetttttt lol

New York Knicks (4) vs. Atlanta Hawks (5)
Jerry Bembry: Knicks in 6

Nick DePaula: Knicks in 6

Nick Friedell: Knicks in 6

Kirk Goldsberry: Knicks in 6

Tim Legler: Knicks in 6

Tim MacMahon: Knicks in 6

Bobby Marks: Knicks in 7

Dave McMenamin: Knicks in 6

Monica McNutt: Knicks in 6

Kevin Pelton: Knicks in 7

Jorge Sedano: Knicks in 7

Ramona Shelburne: Knicks in 5