Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Philadelphia's Process is incomplete vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna see Ben's reaction if Doc told him he was coming off the bench. If he doesn't respond to that by taking it personal and coming to play like his job is on the line, then he should never be a Sixer again. We all know the answer tho.

Game 7 starters should be..
Biid
Tobi
Max
Seth
Bulle

Let the defense set the tone early to get ATL outta rhythm. Then let Ben play fast with Korkmaz and Shake and a couple of starters while Dwight and Ben hold it down defensively.

Ben needs less minutes period. Right now he is the Hawks best chance to win.

Miami sure knew how to maximize J rich

with us he was one of the best young defenders on the perimeter and teams tried to capitalize on the idea of him which in theory should work

went to Philly and he was sub par and never comfortable

in Dallas I was really excited about but he was horrible

at this point I can say he sucks and The idea of Josh Richardson is better than the actual player who is supposed to be a quality 3 and D wing

I wanna see Ben's reaction if Doc told him he was coming off the bench. If he doesn't respond to that by taking it personal and coming to play like his job is on the line, then he should never be a Sixer again. We all know the answer tho.

Game 7 starters should be..
Biid
Tobi
Max
Seth
Bulle

Let the defense set the tone early to get ATL outta rhythm. Then let Ben play fast with Korkmaz and Shake and a couple of starters while Dwight and Ben hold it down defensively.

Ben needs less minutes period. Right now he is the Hawks best chance to win.

Nah let Maxxi come off the bench and kill it in the second unit.

Its a win or go home game, no do overs. To risky to change a youngins role drastically.

Better to keep it the same and hopefully he can deliver a similar performance in a role he comfortable with.

Either way fuck Ben. Might as well start george hill.

Back