Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Philadelphia's Process is incomplete vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trae Young has awful shot selection.

I know him shooting deep shots helps him open up his dribble drive game but damn he takes some of the stupidest shots.

you have to appreciate guys like Steph Curry and Lillard who take those tough shots but hit them at a high clip. Shit they even shoot overall from the field well.

I know him shooting deep shots helps him open up his dribble drive game but damn he takes some of the stupidest shots.

you have to appreciate guys like Steph Curry and Lillard who take those tough shots but hit them at a high clip. Shit they even shoot overall from the field well.
And he gets bailed out a lot too…

do Curry and Simmons not interact lol

how do u have one of the best and worse shooters in NBA history on the same team

Luka>>

Back