Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Philadelphia's Process is incomplete vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When do we get any updates about Embiid regarding his status?
As of right now they just said a slight tear but that's not some shit to play with. I believe that happened to him before and he tried to play on it a season or 2 ago. He played one game then proceeded to miss the rest of the season because it got worse. Menicus tears depending on severity need weeks to months.

This Embid injury could change the landscape of the playoffs it’s not outta the realm ATL steals this series off that injury alone. At that point it ain’t about what anyone wants....
That and Philly will NOT be allowed to play like they think

As of right now they just said a slight tear but that's not some shit to play with. I believe that happened to him before and he tried to play on it a season or 2 ago. He played one game then proceeded to miss the rest of the season because it got worse. Menicus tears depending on severity need weeks to months.
I meant availability status lol. I know about the injury update

Lmao bro you typed this for nothing

but you’re a good man

This Embid injury could change the landscape of the playoffs it’s not outta the realm ATL steals this series off that injury alone. At that point it ain’t about what anyone wants....

Nets/Bucks would have a easier road to the finals

They still didnt say if embiid is gonna go or not.

Post that shit here as soon as yall find out.

Back