Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Philadelphia's Process is incomplete vs #5 Atlanta Hawks (ATL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is Ben received in the locker room? Do his teammates fuck with him?
I don't have that access but you gotta assume he is either protected by the FO or very sensitive bcuz how the fuck someone hasn't blackened his eyes is beyond me.

FWIW Biid has been on record saying he wants to play his entire career with him. He's supposed to say that tho.

Get the rebound and go to the rim. That's there all night. What other PF's gonna be able to run with him all night? Bringing the ball up, passing it off, and camping in the dunkers' spot is not being a PG. Doc has coached Rondo and Chris Paul, you would think he would really emphasize the importance of a floor general.

Embiid getting doubled EVERY play by two big men if Simmons is a PF.

Atleast now the pg is coming off Simmons to double biid and biid dont even notice the small mfer. But if Simmons primary defender is a PF, he coming off Simmons and making life hard for Embiid.

I said this last season. Yall have two players that have the same strength, which is playing in the post. Gotta let one of them go.

I had faith in yall this post season. Maybe not to win a ring, but I thought yall had a chance, and were atleast gauranteed to be in the ECF.

And I put my money on it too.

Which means if yall lose, its beef for life.
Been saying all year that Doc was gonna blow a 3-1 lead in a series. That will be in the ECF.

Back