Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the hawks can push the bucks. The bucks have too many brain farts and cold spells for me to pick em in 5. Im done doubting the hawks

Thanks toure

What's the problem? All yall posts speaking on how shit the game is lol and only validating why I haven't watched a second of the game. I'm not punishing myself watching 2 teams I don't give af about or enjoy watching. Maybe I'll watch game 6 or 7 if it goes that far.

What's the problem? All yall posts speaking on how shit the game is lol and only validating why I haven't watched a second of the game. I'm not punishing myself watching 2 teams I don't give af about or enjoy watching. Maybe I'll watch game 6 or 7 if it goes that far.
Lol all we said is both teams were bricking at the time

didn’t take you for a casual

it’s okay man go watch a handmaid’s tale

So coach bud not gonna make the adjustment and take Lopez out

I was just about to say they are targeting Lopez on the pick and roll like crazy.

I see Bud has been switching up defenders but he should switch up coverages on Trae’s pick and roll to make him think a bit more.

Lol all we said is both teams were bricking at the time

didn’t take you for a casual

it’s okay man go watch a handmaid’s tale

I'm not watching the game I'll be damned if I'm gonna scour the thread like I give a shit what you think. I'm here because you keep quoting me. Nothing else.

And I know YOU aren't calling me a casual.

Back