Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

Better than Memphis and Dallas

C'mon man, I know you hate the Warriors because you're a Bron stan but you serious with this?

Brunson was better than anyone coming off of GS bench, that's a fact.

Top to bottom Memphis is solid af they just young as hell. JJJ was injured majority of the season, along with some of their other players, so we don't know how good they actually are.

Can y'all be objective at least once?

C'mon man, I know you hate the Warriors because you're a Bron stan but you serious with this?

Brunson was better than anyone coming off of GS bench, that's a fact.

Top to bottom Memphis is solid af they just young as hell. JJJ was injured majority of the season, along with some of their other players, so we don't know how good they actually are.

Can y'all be objective at least once?

I can guarantee I watched more Mavs games than all but 1 person on here.

And the Mavs roster was not better.

and no. I’m not a GS hater. I openly cheer for Klay and rocks with KO and Curry is top 5 player to watch. Can’t hate on that. But you can run with that.

Y’all need to stop overrating KP too.

Maybe he turn up in the playoffs but dude stay bitching and one of the biggest liabilities in the league especially in the pick and roll game. He’s good at the room but man to man defense is some of the worse shit you see in the league

I can guarantee I watched more Mavs games than all but 1 person on here.

And the Mavs roster was not better.

and no. I’m not a GS hater. I openly cheer for Klay and rocks with KO and Curry is top 5 player to watch. Can’t hate on that. But you can run with that.

I don't think Dallas is better personally but Brunson is much better than anyone coming off the bench for GS.

Not to mention GS has had to play several players that don't know how to play NBA basketball one including Wiseman. He's a few years away from actually being good. He wouldn't have made much of a difference in either of these games.

Wiggins had a good season on the surface but that's more of a by product of playing with Steph. Mans getting triple teamed you better be efficient

I don't think Dallas is better personally but Brunson is much better than anyone coming off the bench for GS.

Not to mention GS has had to play several players that don't know how to play NBA basketball one including Wiseman. He's a few years away from actually being good. He wouldn't have made much of a difference in either of these games.

Wiggins had a good season on the surface but that's more of a by product of playing with Steph. Mans getting triple teamed you better be efficient

Poole and Brunson basically cancel each other out.

And also Wiggins have had better scoring years without Curry but he’s been more efficient.

Also you can’t say it’s a byproduct of playing with steph and not say the same for players on the Mavs.

bottoms line is. GS have a MVP, DPOY and Coach of the year on that roster.

Dallas don’t.

Back