Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beal’s certainly not the target in the off-season, but he’d be a hell of a consolation prize.

Beal and a 2nd for Ben, Maxey, a 1st and Mike Scott just to get him off the roster.

Nigga please

Sorry... fell asleep before I could son you...

They could do a 3way deal today... (won't happen just showing the money is there.)
tradenba-snap-1627151656008.png

Obviously that doesn't happen today and only after free agency. But they could easily sign and trade for both at 20-25mil per.

Any 2 of Kcp, kuzma, Harrell (if he declines option) can get you Lowry or demar in a deal.

You sign and trade the other in a sign and trade for Schroeder and 1 of the 3 above.

Not rocket science. It can be done. Raptors determined for Lowry to stay or leave here a happy player who always has good things to say. It's a point of emphasis. Can't speak on spurs but I'd think they would want to part ways with demar amicably as well.

Sorry... fell asleep before I could son you...

They could do a 3way deal today... (won't happen just showing the money is there.)
View attachment 595455

Obviously that doesn't happen today and only after free agency. But they could easily sign and trade for both at 20-25mil per.

Any 2 of Kcp, kuzma, Harrell (if he declines option) can get you Lowry or demar in a deal.

You sign and trade the other in a sign and trade for Schroeder and 1 of the 3 above.

Not rocket science. It can be done. Raptors determined for Lowry to stay or leave here a happy player who always has good things to say. It's a point of emphasis. Can't speak on spurs but I'd think they would want to part ways with demar amicably as well.

I could see the Spurs doing a sign and trade to get Demar to the Lakers but not for Dennis.

Lmao now why would the Raptors and Spurs do this?

Raptors motivated to keep Lowry happy whether he wants to stay or go. If that's where he wants to be that's where hes gonna be. Franchise is where it needs to be regardless. It's about the optics w other players and agents.

Spurs have no reason not to collect assets for derozan if hes on the way out. You gave up Kawhi for him and watched a team win a chip off strength. Kekeke.

Spurs would have no issue losing Derozan for nothing. (But honestly you could get better for him pretty easily)

lol @ Dennis when Murray and white just got paid and Lonnie is in line to get paid and psst Schroeder isn’t an asset

Also the Raptors want lowry to be happy but not at the expense of taking these 3 vet players back and Kuzma when they are about to make a lotto pick and

But okay your post is telling me it’s POSSIBLE which is fine but if you acknowledged this won’t happen then it’s a strange thing to debate. You’re just telling me it’s mathematically possible. While that’s cool and all nobody would do this shit

Spurs would have no issue losing Derozan for nothing. (But honestly you could get better for him pretty easily)

lol @ Dennis when Murray and white just got paid and Lonnie is in line to get paid and psst Schroeder isn’t an asset

Also the Raptors want lowry to be happy but not at the expense of taking these 3 vet players back and Kuzma when they are about to make a lotto pick and

But okay your post is telling me it’s POSSIBLE which is fine but if you acknowledged this won’t happen then it’s a strange thing to debate. You’re just telling me it’s mathematically possible. While that’s cool and all nobody would do this shit

Bruh all I said was...

There's enough there for sign and trades.

And you tried to play me. So I did the math for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back