Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...

227276894_6216255781732789_6049375379081380586_n.jpg
He was hurt to be fair. He was much more effective in these playoffs with the Wizards.

So the Knicls made moves on draft day to keep their cap open. Atleast thats how I interpret it. No other reason to trade #19 for a protected future 1st rounder and #21 for #25 and a 2nd.

My guess is there werent any players they really loved and they felt like keeping the cap open was more important.

If this was a move that was done by the front office cause they think its best, im all for it. If this was a move forced by Dolan cause hes hearing rumors of stars wanting to play in NY, then we burning MSG down.

Lets see what happens as it plays out

About two weeks ago, Russell Westbrook went to LeBron James’ home and together they and Anthony Davis had a conversation about the All-Star guard joining James and Davis on the Lakers.

They talked about putting their egos aside and playing as one in their quest to bring the Lakers another NBA championship. Westbrook talked about how his only intention was winning and coming back home to Los Angeles to become a champion.

James and Davis talked about the two of them changing positions if that was best for the team — James moving from small forward to power forward and Davis from power forward to center.

:icu:

I'm screenshotting this for when the Lakers win the championship this upcoming season.

The Lakers ain't winning shit if The Nets are healthy. They are gonna get destroyed.

I highly doubt the Lakers make it out the West next year, they old asses non-shooting asses gonna get beat by the got damn Nuggets or some shit.

They really went out and got the worst contract in the NBA. The fastest declining player in the NBA. The most non-shooting starting guard in the NBA like they are doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back