Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The question is: which 25 players do they add on from the original 50 back in ‘97?

Let’s see:

Definitely:
Bron
Wade
Duncan
Kobe
A.I.
Nash
J. Kidd
Steph
KD
Dirk
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

High chance:
Ginobli
Bill Walton
Tony Parker
Mutumbo
Yao
Drexler
Gary Payton

The question is: which 25 players do they add on from the original 50 back in ‘97?

Let’s see:

Definitely:
Bron
Wade
Duncan
Kobe
A.I.
Nash
J. Kidd
Steph
KD
Dirk
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

High chance:
Ginobli
Bill Walton
Tony Parker
Mutumbo
Yao
Drexler
Gary Payton

Read that tweet again. The original 50 aren't automatically part of the 75. So you're going to see more than 25 new names.

Acceptance-banner.jpg

Let’s see:

Definitely:
Bron
Wade
Duncan
Kobe
A.I.
Nash
J. Kidd
Steph
KD
Dirk
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

High chance:
Ginobli
Bill Walton
Tony Parker
Mutumbo
Yao
Drexler
Gary Payton

They're gonna put yao in but he don't deserve it

Read that tweet again. The original 50 aren't automatically part of the 75. So you're going to see more than 25 new names.
Then that’s some BULLSHIT. If a muhfucka was great enough to be Top 50 all-time, why would they not be Top 75?

Who is the NBA goin shit on like that??

Then that’s some BULLSHIT. If a muhfucka was great enough to be Top 50 all-time, why would they not be Top 75?

Who is the NBA goin shit on like that??

There have been 25 years of superior athletes since that list was made. Some of them old cats are not top 75 players of all time now. They better feel honored that they were part of the 50 and leave it at that.

Let’s see:

Definitely:
Bron
Wade
Duncan
Kobe
A.I.
Nash
J. Kidd
Steph
KD
Dirk
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce

High chance:
Ginobli
Bill Walton
Tony Parker
Mutumbo
Yao
Drexler
Gary Payton
Why would Walton get in now if he didn't before? Ain't like he added to his resume after '97.

Russell Westbrook isn't even a top 25 player at this point.

And you thought Dennis Schroeder was a low IQ chucker that couldn't shoot and then you get a guy that nobody guards. Hahahahaha.

From Russell's MVP season there's been a steady decline in play and shooting ability. I guess this is Lakers thinking raw star power is gonna take them to the promise land.

Didn't they learn from the Karl Malone, Gary Payton Lakers? The Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash Lakers?

This shit never works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back