Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris Dunn should still opt out of that $5 mil and take 4 mil to come to Miami

josh Richardson would be smart to not opt out as well. That man might get a 3 year 12 mil contract somewhere at this point

lol yo @silverfoxx remember ppl gave you hell for sexland ?

People always give prophets and first movers hell. Look what they did to Kanye when he made 808s an heartbreak, now the most street hood niggas be whining like hoes on auto tune.

That's what separates me from others, idc bruh, I stop trying to fit in since I was 14 years old, don't care if niggas don't except me or think of me a certain way. Why should I care what another man think of me? Now if it was a woman, that's different.

I like turtles.

@King Freeman does Kyle Lowry have alot left in the tank? Or will us selling to try to grab him be Steve Nash on the Lakers for us?

Also who you want the Raptors to grab at 4?

People always give prophets and first movers hell. Look what they did to Kanye when he made 808s an heartbreak, now the most street hood niggas be whining like hoes on auto tune.

That's what separates me from others, idc bruh, I stop trying to fit in since I was 14 years old, don't care if niggas don't except me or think of me a certain way. Why should I care what another man think of me? Now if it was a woman, that's different.

I like turtles.
Tell me how they said Jimmy butler and Sexton gonna be called Butsex lol

Hope Philly keeps Seth. IMO he was never the same after he came back from the Rona.

@King Freeman does Kyle Lowry have alot left in the tank? Or will us selling to try to grab him be Steve Nash on the Lakers for us?

Also who you want the Raptors to grab at 4?

He has enough for the right team. Mia, philly and the lakers missed huge opportunities not picking him up at the deadline. But yall just gave up jrue to give it up for kyle Lowry? He'll make sense out of the backcourt situation and raise Bledsoe's game but...

Poverty franchise flows.

I'll be very happy w Suggs or Mobley @4.

I'd understand picking barnes but I'd prefer they trade down and get something than just outright draft him at 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back