Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

I was flipping channels. Kendrick talks. I change channels. Jalen talks. I change channels. It was like a tennis match. Now I'm stuck with Perk trying to be the funny black guy at the frat party.
I watching switching to Law and Order like a muhfucka.

@A.F.R.I.C.A

tenor.gif

perfect ending to the night.

@King Freeman how we feeling fam? Wasn't aware what prospect you wanted

My bad was back in the hospital last night. This shit don't wanna get off me.

Um not mad at the pick. I could kinda tell Suggs wasn't our guy and I think it was Mobley (my preference) or barnes all along. We have the perfect system to swing and take the risk on barnes and hes a hard worker so I'm good but I wish we would have dropped down and got something from orlando. Maybe the magic were just as high on barnes tho.

Either way happy for the barnes to be here.

I would have been happy with whatever happened yesterday. There were no bad choices to be made with what was in front of us imo and I don't really have reason to distrust the front office. I'm riding.

Um not mad at the pick. I could kinda tell Suggs wasn't our guy and I think it was Mobley (my preference) or barnes all along. We have the perfect system to swing and take the risk on barnes and hes a hard worker so I'm good but I wish we would have dropped down and got something from orlando. Maybe the magic were just as high on barnes tho.

I would have been happy with whatever happened yesterday. There were no bad choices to be made with what was in front of us imo and I don't really have reason to distrust the front office. I'm riding.
Covid?

What’s going on?

Covid?

Back