Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

Nah. No covid luckily.

Some next shit that's had me spending most of my days the last few weeks vomiting.

Legit dropped 30 pounds cause I can't eat. Just on fluids.

They trying to make it stop but so far none of the medications working. The one they gave me today is kinda working but I still feel nauseous af.

Next step is seeing a gastroenterologist and putting a camera in. Cause all my bloodwork, urine, ecg, xrays have kept coming back perfect. Probably gonna have to go do that tmrw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. No covid luckily.

Some next shit that's had me spending most of my days the last few weeks vomiting.

They trying to make it stop but so far none of the medications working. The one they gave me today is kinda working but I still feel nauseous af.

Next step is seeing a gastroenterologist and putting a camera in. Cause all my bloodwork, urine, ecg, xrays have kept coming back perfect. Probably gonna have to go do that tmrw.
Damn bro I hope you make a full recovery shit sounds awful.

My bad was back in the hospital last night. This shit don't wanna get off me.

Um not mad at the pick. I could kinda tell Suggs wasn't our guy and I think it was Mobley (my preference) or barnes all along. We have the perfect system to swing and take the risk on barnes and hes a hard worker so I'm good but I wish we would have dropped down and got something from orlando. Maybe the magic were just as high on barnes tho.

Either way happy for the barnes to be here.

I would have been happy with whatever happened yesterday. There were no bad choices to be made with what was in front of us imo and I don't really have reason to distrust the front office. I'm riding.

Damn bruh. Sending positive thoughts. Hope the shit goes away quick

Last edited:
My bad was back in the hospital last night. This shit don't wanna get off me.

Um not mad at the pick. I could kinda tell Suggs wasn't our guy and I think it was Mobley (my preference) or barnes all along. We have the perfect system to swing and take the risk on barnes and hes a hard worker so I'm good but I wish we would have dropped down and got something from orlando. Maybe the magic were just as high on barnes tho.

Either way happy for the barnes to be here.

I would have been happy with whatever happened yesterday. There were no bad choices to be made with what was in front of us imo and I don't really have reason to distrust the front office. I'm riding.

get well soon

Nah. No covid luckily.

On some real shit you a strong mfer. If I lost 30lbs I'd be see through.

Praying for you!

tenor.gif

Looking forward to seeing how Primo and Wieskamp play in the Summer League

Also excited to see how Austin Spurs Nate Renfro plays in the Summer League. He was a defensive playmaker in th G League but wasn't a good shooter. Hopefully he has been working on his shooting in the offseason. If he can knock down shots he can make an NBA squad easily.

Back