Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Draft thread

Lol @ The Stepien is already putting out 2021 work. They were really slacking last draft. They have been a shell of themselves ever since Cole Zwicker started taking NBA jobs.

Is Garza the typical white college star that won't amount to much in the league?

Is Garza the typical white college star that won't amount to much in the league?
His 3 point shooting for a big man makes him standout. Been watching more of him this season and I am impressed.

His defense is going to be the key, if he is passable on that end, he can be similar to Sabonis on the Pacers.

I might have a hunch, but just to make sure....

@toheeb27

Care to elaborate?
LOL, ignore me bro. The reason i LOL was i watched a bunch of OK State behind the scenes vids about Cade before the season started and dude's demeanor is definitely not similar to Kwahi.

But i am basing it off those vids, so i may be wrong. That's why i said ignore me.

I am curious about your hunch though.

My hunch was you thought I meant his game was similar to Kwahi's, but I was big wrong...

I can see your stance if you seen those behind the scenes clips...I only got to see him on the court

But you and #1#1hiphopjunki do extensive work on this shit..so he could be very diff off the court.

My hunch was you thought I meant his game was similar to Kwahi's, but I was big wrong...

I can see your stance if you seen those behind the scenes clips...I only got to see him on the court

But you and #1#1hiphopjunki do extensive work on this shit..so he could be very diff off the court.
Funny thing is, before the season, it was Cade's passing i was impressed with the most. But in these college games, i am seeing ALOT of Kwahi in his game, and i think its a good thing. I still think the passing is there and with better team mates/spacing in the NBA, it will pop.

Funny thing is, before the season, it was Cade's passing i was impressed with the most. But in these college games, i am seeing ALOT of Kwahi in his game, and i think its a good thing. I still think the passing is there and with better team mates/spacing in the NBA, it will pop.

Sheeeeeet if he is even more like a young Kwahi on the playing tip. I will become even more of a fan!

Back