Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 MLB Thread (ASTROS WIN 2nd WORLD SERIES TITLE)

I didn't even know MLB Network let him go, I've been out the loop on everything baseball related. Seems like Manfred want nothing but yes men to prop his ego

The fact he gets in when he also used steroids is a problem when Bonds, Clemons and A Rod won't ever get in. Baseball Hall Of Fame is a fucking joke
Ortiz didn't use steroids they already said that test came up positive back in like 2003 wasn't accurate.....the commissioner himself said he didn't test positive.....I believe clemens will get in eventually

The fact he gets in when he also used steroids is a problem when Bonds, Clemons and A Rod won't ever get in. Baseball Hall Of Fame is a fucking joke
Fixed. Them muhfuckas going be fightin the NHL for 3rd favorite American team sport for awhile, and now that MLS is starting to come up, even that is spotty.

MLB never catching the NBA or The League in terms of American popularity. Clown shit like this is why. Bonds was a HoF before he got to SF.

A lot of old MLB writers are gonna have to die off to get Bonds in there; Clemens, A-Rod, and Pete Rose too. And Charlie Hustle will be dead by then, and that’s a fuckin travesty.

On the real, fuck MLB. I’d rather take the summer to re-invest myself in wrestling during that gap between the NBA Finals and NFL Preseason.

Ortiz didn't use steroids they already said that test came up positive back in like 2003 wasn't accurate.....the commissioner himself said he didn't test positive.....I believe clemens will get in eventually

That was some bullshit they told because so many of the players failed the tests. They only did the testing to see enough players failed to pass the threshold to implement steroid testing and way more than enough players failed the test including Ortiz. IMO they invalidated the tests because they didn't have a plan in place to deal what was going to happen because baseball was full of steroids.

Baseball writers fucked up because they know damn Bonds was a hall of famer before he left the Pirates and even thought of starting to be on steroids.

Back