Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 AFC Divisional Round: Cincinnati Bengals vs Tennessee Titans (CIN wins 19-16)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russ is speculatively linked to wanting to go to the Giants (among the Saints and Denver) b/c his wife wants to be in that NYC market. Ciara is dragging that nikka by the nuts.

I don't want to say Russ doesn't care about winning anymore, I just think he cares more about his "Goodies".

As for DeShaun, I really think he wants to go to Miami (hence Flores gettin' fired b/c he wants Tua as his guy) and actually he gets there. Miami is an instant playoff team with Watson there (not Super Bowl caliber of course).
Titans ain't getting rid of tannenhill they have too much money tied up to him lol

Russ is speculatively linked to wanting to go to the Giants (among the Saints and Denver) b/c his wife wants to be in that NYC market. Ciara is dragging that nikka by the nuts.

I don't want to say Russ doesn't care about winning anymore, I just think he cares more about his "Goodies".

As for DeShaun, I really think he wants to go to Miami (hence Flores gettin' fired b/c he wants Tua as his guy) and actually he gets there. Miami is an instant playoff team with Watson there (not Super Bowl caliber of course).
Lol Flores hates Tua and wanted Watson. You got it mixed up

I am sick of hearing about the Bengals but I knew Burrow was going to be a problem next year. They going home next week though

Back