Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 AFC Divisional Round: Cincinnati Bengals vs Tennessee Titans (CIN wins 19-16)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tannehill could have called a timeout when he realized they were burning time and not even close to a FG. Anyone could have called a timeout

I don't know what kind of defensive play call they had goin' on when Burrow passed it to Chase for the 1st down, but there's no way I'm lettin' him of all people get open for 15+ yards (and get out of bounds for that matter.

With only 20 or so seconds left you have to play dime or Cover 4 w/ a safety playing up.

Michael Blackson nephew Eli Apple with the save of the game.

Also I'm not going to bash Tannehill two int's was hit balls with catches after the fact. They was great throws as well.

That pic is on Tannehill for various reasons...

1. You don't force a throw like that in that situation (really in any situation) when it's not even necessary. He panicked per usual.

2. I'm not throwing to anyone unless there name is AJ or Julio when the money is on the line.

Ryan is a hefty bag of trash who is propped up by an elite running back and a very very good (if not great) receiver. If Miami of all teams has the wherewithal to move on from you then you already know what it is.

Tennessee NEEDS to draft a QB early (they should of done this a few years ago). But I actually don't give a fuck if they don't b/c they're in the AFC.

Last edited:
That's pic is one Tannehill for various reasons...

1. You don't force a throw like that in that situation (really in any situation) when it's not even necessary. He panicked per usual.

2. I'm not throwing to anyone unless there name is AJ or Julio when the money is on the line.

Ryan is a hefty bag of trash who is propped up by an elite running back and a very very good (if not great) receiver. If Miami of all teams has the wherewithal to move on from you then you already know what it is.

Tennessee NEEDS to draft a QB early (they should of done this a few years ago). But I actually don't give a fuck if they don't b/c they're in the AFC.
"Hefty bag of trash" 🤣🤣🤣

They got a win now team.

They need to be in the Watson and Wilson(if he really wants to leave) trade talk discussion.

You're absolutely right about them being a win now team, but I'm pretty sure both Rus and Watson want to go to bigger market teams/cities so I doubt they'll be willing to go to Honky Tonk land.

They need to holla at the Falcons and take Matty Icepick off their hands. It's not a huge upgrade, but it's better than the bullshit they got now.

You're absolutely right about them being a win now team, but I'm pretty sure both Rus and Watson want to go to bigger market teams/cities so I doubt they'll be willing to go to Honky Tonk land.

They need to holla at the Falcons and take Matty Icepick off their hands. It's not a huge upgrade, but it's better than the bullshit they got now.

What big market is open and have playoff caliber team?

Plus I've heard Nashville is is a pretty dope spot.

What big market is open and have playoff caliber team?

Plus I've heard Nashville is is a pretty dope spot.

Russ is speculatively linked to wanting to go to the Giants (among the Saints and Denver) b/c his wife wants to be in that NYC market. Ciara is dragging that nikka by the nuts.

I don't want to say Russ doesn't care about winning anymore, I just think he cares more about his "Goodies".

As for DeShaun, I really think he wants to go to Miami (hence Flores gettin' fired b/c he wants Tua as his guy) and actually he gets there. Miami is an instant playoff team with Watson there (not Super Bowl caliber of course).

Back