Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 AFC Divisional Round: Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC wins 42-36)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh

even a that short time ago NFL was a different league…

these young Bulls out here literally changing the game

That's true. But the NFL never really been a knee-jerk reactionary league. Plus Mahomes is still the poster boy and he won...I think they gonna leave it for a bit.

Defense is still part of the game.

These dudes don’t even want to play an extras game now you add in even more playing. Naw.

Play some damn defense. FG don’t even win it in OT anymore. Team drive 75 yards on you, tough luck
Yeah but Def is tired as hell in OT. You can’t expect them to make a stop. If other team scores a TD then let other team get an opportunity to match the TD. I hate NFL OT rule. Shit , even soccer and hockey OT rules is better

Yeah but Def is tired as hell in OT. You can’t expect them to make a stop. If other team scores a TD then let other team get an opportunity to match the TD. I hate NFL OT rule. Shit , even soccer and hockey OT rules is better

I disagree. Hockey and soccer is not comparable.

No the fuck it ain't.

Cuz after the ot time would expire they'd be having field goal competitions in the NFL if they did it like soccer or hockey.
If u play a whole quarter like some ppl suggesting then players more susceptible to injuries and might not make it to next week. I wasn’t thinking kicking fg I was more of the aspect of matching points until someone doesn’t score.

Last edited:
Back