Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 AFC Divisional Round: Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC wins 42-36)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
League not gonna change the rule.

but for postseason only I would give the teams a 10 min intermission before OT starts. I know they want to speed up games and all that but it’s the playoffs. Give ‘em a legit breather before OT not just the tv timeout.

League not gonna change the rule.

but for postseason only I would give the teams a 10 min intermission before OT starts. I know they want to speed up games and all that but it’s the playoffs. Give ‘em a legit breather before OT not just the tv timeout.

Yea the network that’s doing the game could have their analysts talk about what lead to the OT, etc for a segment before the OT begins

Chiefs been frauds all year I got the Bills 27-24

Bills and Packers Super Bowl

Yeah and they are frauds the last 7 games of the season they played nobody only good team they beat is the Chargers no I don’t count the Raiders or Steelers and they lost to Cincy when they went on that 8 game win streak it was a bunch of division games and Dallas and the Green Bay game don’t count cause Rodgers didn’t play or they would have lost that one to. The 2 teams they lost to during the season the Bills and the Titans they got out scored 65-23. They are a ok team this year what u saw at the beginning of the season is who they really are.

nailed it

Back