Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mister B. at least you got women wanting your attention, you could have a dude doing it like this nigga.

View attachment 681359

View attachment 681360

Stra
But there’s a difference.

This is all in the same thread about one specific thing, happening all in the same thread.

I got 800 wacks in 12 hours on literally everything I’ve post on ABW in the past two years damn near.

It ain’t the same.

200.gif

boy thought he had sumn lol

i didnt say anything about anyone being banned

My hope is that this reaction timeout will cool both of you off

if it continues, then i'll start thinking about bans

I think this whole situation is unfortunate especially how it got to this point, however, i think they way both of ya'll have handled it so far has been kinda childish if im being honest

edit: ya'll really do need to start utilizing the ignore feature. You dont get no points for not ignoring someone you clearly have "issues" with. There are other members on the board you can interact with and other sections of the site as well. Why do ya'll insist on trying to out "not ignore" people ESPECIALLY if you know ya'll not gonna ever see eye to eye on a majority of the topics?? This wasnt aimed at you two specifically, but just a general observation how the ignore feature doesnt get used on this site enough.

Do wacks hurt the forum?

Reactions: GNS
so I gotta ask as mods why even care?
Let me rephrase my position. The spamming of wacks is just dumb to me. If someone is going out of their way to spam wacks then they have much bigger issues to me. It can stifle convos imo though because now that becomes the topic instead of what was originally being discussed

Let me rephrase my position. The spamming of wacks is just dumb to me. If someone is going out of their way to spam wacks then they have much bigger issues to me. It can stifle convos imo though because now that becomes the topic instead of what was originally being discussed

Look I know y’all the mods. But let niggas fight man. Y’all get tired of the petty shit right. So let mutual combatants go at it.

I mean if thats the narrative you wanna roll with go off bruh..

theres a pretty wide range of folks that thought that "observation" of yours was creepy.. women included... so it wasnt just "dirty dick muhfuckas" like you tryna pass it off to be

You can’t tell this niggas they creeps

Nobody is paying attention to the hurt feelings of Biff. He made it known. If he can broadcast the wacks in a post...then I will give him something to broadcast even more about. Shut the thread down if it's interrupting shit. Nobody is counting other people's reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back