Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Not a good draft for PGs at all lol

luckily there’s a bunch of PF/C options for Miami

Thanks again for precious. I was a bit irritated with him early on in the season because he was a little bit of a black hole on offense and was missing reads defensively but something clicked after all star break and he started trusting the pass, became a force off the bench for us offensively and also became arguably our best 1 on 1 defender on the perimeter.

Kid is a fucking beast. I told yall when you drafted him you had one. As faith would have it he ended up here and he's thriving. Hope it works out as well for yall on your championship run.

Thanks again for precious. I was a bit irritated with him early on in the season because he was a little bit of a black hole on offense and was missing reads defensively but something clicked after all star break and he started trusting the pass, became a force off the bench for us offensively and also became arguably our best 1 on 1 defender on the perimeter.

Kid is a fucking beast. I told yall when you drafted him you had one. As faith would have it he ended up here and he's thriving. Hope it works out as well for yall on your championship run.
Thanks for Lowry he has transformed the team tremendously from last year

maybe once he fucking plays in the playoffs we can really run it up

good trade everybody happy

Back