Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

When rose coming back? Reddish really not gonna play lol
He's working out currently and I think he's starting to travel with the team so probably early Feb. Reddish could've definitely played longer he had a great burst on a nice layup Thibs just a jerk lol. He'd rather Randle hoist up some bullshit while fading away :wtf20:

Yeah dinwiddie been real disappointing

If they can move him and a forward they can get a really decent guy back I think

Idk who available though

Yeah dinwiddie been real disappointing

If they can move him and a forward they can get a really decent guy back I think

Idk who available though

This stretch Dinwiddie been has been bad but I wouldn't say overall he's been really disappointing.

Although I like him as a player for the right deal I'd ship his out of town.

This stretch Dinwiddie been has been bad but I wouldn't say overall he's been really disappointing.

Although I like him as a player for the right deal I'd ship his out of town.
Dinwiddie as the months have gone has been ehhh

D2211AED-233B-4215-8E1C-C1D1C80CC981.jpeg

maybe disappointing is a bit harsh and especially since he’s coming off an ACL injury

I’ll just say he needs to be better for the wizards to stay in contention

they dropped from the 1st seed (didn’t really matter back then) and been slowly freefalling all the way to the 10th seed

Dinwiddie as the months have gone has been ehhh

View attachment 751274

maybe disappointing is a bit harsh and especially since he’s coming off an ACL injury

I’ll just say he needs to be better for the wizards to stay in contention

they dropped from the 1st seed (didn’t really matter back then) and been slowly freefalling all the way to the 10th seed
He's a 2nd unit guy thinking he's a starter

He's a 2nd unit guy thinking he's a starter
Nah he’s a starting level guard but only on a mediocre team and after the ACL and for what the wizards have as a team he should maybe be the 6th man

I’d rather them just put out a lineup of

Beal
KCP
Deni
Kuz
Bryant

Dinwiddie
Trez
Rui
Gafford

as backups

With the situational leftovers being kispert and Bertans