Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yo @BlackAx410 if tatum can dribble drive to the hoop like he has been doing...especially w his length, he could avg. 25 plus every night easy.
Yo brotha man I’m sorry to interject but I don’t think anybody doubts Tatum can score 25 a night especially when he did it last season and is doing it this year! Tatum’s scoring isn’t where he lacks at as a player so I’m kinda baffled by this..

let me know!

Yo brotha man I’m sorry to interject but I don’t think anybody doubts Tatum can score 25 a night especially when he did it last season and is doing it this year! Tatum’s scoring isn’t where he lacks at as a player so I’m kinda baffled by this..

let me know!

The statement wasn't about his scoring or anyone talking about his scoring..it was to say he has the ability to take better shots if he did it more often on a nightly bases instead of shooting or resorting to shooting a 3..the game scoring wise would be so much easier for him.

He at times makes it harder for his self taken the shots he takes..

The statement wasn't about his scoring or anyone talking about his scoring..it was to say he has the ability to take better shots if he did it more often on a nightly bases instead of shooting or resorting to shooting a 3..the game scoring wise would be so much easier for him.
Ah! Okay I appreciate the clarification

I agree! Tatum settles for too many ill advised threes and outside jumpers

did you know 51% of Tatum’s shot attempts are from behind the FT line?

Ah! Okay I appreciate the clarification

I agree! Tatum settles for too many ill advised threes and outside jumpers

did you know 51% of Tatum’s shot attempts are from behind the FT line?

It's all good. Thank you for making me clarify my statement. And 51% from behind the FT line...emm I'm not surprised.

I wanna say it's an age thing making the game much harder than it has to be...but he has been in the league long enough though.

I'm a BI fan but he's been a disappointment this season, I was hoping to see him to take another step but he hasnt really shown much growth since his first year in New Orleans

Still only 24 and sometimes wings take more time but I wanted him to be better and more impactful than he is at this point

I'm a BI fan but he's been a disappointment this season, I was hoping to see him to take another step but he hasnt really shown much growth since his first year in New Orleans

Still only 24 and sometimes wings take more time but I wanted him to be better and more impactful than he is at this point
Agree. I was wondering if he was playing hurt. I know he had the hip thing but I was wondering if it was something else or not fully healed.

Back