Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I’m skeptical about a lot lol I just don’t say it sometimes

I brought it up now because I saw the thing about finding her socials

plus I hate Lebron too much to give him the benefit of the doubt

he’s the same guy that can’t take being called a bitch without telling you he’s a father

Lebron the guy who dishes it but can’t take it

idk it might just me hating Lebron but it’s not really me saying I don’t believe what happened but moreso I think it’s just crazy that we run with things.

We still get on Kyrie about the flat earth thing years later when he himself said he said it to show how we run with things

idk man I’m just talking it’s really not that deep for me lol

go eat some thanksgiving dinner lol

I’m skeptical about a lot lol I just don’t say it sometimes

I brought it up now because I saw the thing about finding her socials

plus I hate Lebron too much to give him the benefit of the doubt

he’s the same guy that can’t take being called a bitch without telling you he’s a father

Lebron the guy who dishes it but can’t take it

idk it might just me hating Lebron but it’s not really me saying I don’t believe what happened but moreso I think it’s just crazy that we run with things.

We still get on Kyrie about the flat earth thing years later when he himself said he said it to show how we run with things

idk man I’m just talking it’s really not that deep for me lol

I feel all that fam.

If you wanna drag bron for being soft, drag his bitch ass

@Disanthrope why your mom giving me wacks fam?

index.php

There’s no truth to really come out and it could very well be the truth but ppl automatically just took the word of a YouTube commenter and started to hunt down the woman’s socials because of it

That bitch should’ve been forced to say that shit to Mrs. James face, and let whatever needs to happen, happen.
Wishin death on a muhfucka kid is grounds for IMMEDIATE ass whippin. No questions asked.

@A.F.R.I.C.A Catching up on the Hornets last game against the Magic. Gary Harris looked like he still has some juice. Has he been solid all season or did I catch one of his few good games? I know staying healthy has always been his problem.

Edit

Looking at his year by year stats, looks like the minute Denver gave him his big contract, dude forgot how to shoot threes, lol.

Last edited:
Back