Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Obi toppin might not even get really good until he’s like 26-27
No the problem is he's stuck as a second unit guy under Thibs while Randle has a major advantage in usage. With Obi I don't think he'll ever achieve his true potential being here.

i like the kid and he's improved a good amount defensively but, I'll never understand why taking him if you had no intentions on trading Randle. Obviously Randle exploded and they'd look crazy trading him last year. Just gotta see if either they learn to play together more nullifying any minutes issues anyway or not🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I know. Just had to step in real quick before you and Dwayne go all day debating about some shit we don't really care about right now.
I don’t go back and forth unless I wanna entertain myself lol

sometimes I lose interest midway then be like idc no more

No the problem is he's stuck as a second unit guy under Thibs while Randle has a major advantage in usage. With Obi I don't think he'll ever achieve his true potential being here.

i like the kid and he's improved a good amount defensively but, I'll never understand why taking him if you had no intentions on trading Randle. Obviously Randle exploded and they'd look crazy trading him last year. Just gotta see if either they learn to play together more nullifying any minutes isdues anyway or not🤷🏽‍♂️
Well I was speaking from the angle he might be a late bloomer like a billups or lowry but yeah him getting the mins he’s getting isnt doing him favors either

i don’t really know if I can say with mins he would be good because he’s hardly had time to show flashes

Back