Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Too rich for my blood playboy
lol I bought a WNBA pack last year for $9 and it had the ROY micheala onyenwere in it so I sold that for $58

I then sold the other two for $28 combined and that’s what gave me enough to buy the pack today

mannnn if I get some SHIT I can sell it for thousands

fingers crossed

lol I bought a WNBA pack last year for $9 and it had the ROY micheala onyenwere in it so I sold that for $58

I then sold the other two for $28 combined and that’s what gave me enough to buy the pack today

mannnn if I get some SHIT I can sell it for thousands

fingers crossed

Si si, I’m very intrigued

Interesting where they have the Bulls and Pelicans finishing

Since what u posted has the Pelicans higher than the Lakers, would u like to make a bet on who finishes higher btw the Lakers and the Pelicans?

Whoever loses is not allowed to post at all in next year’s NBA thread.

Good way for u to get rid of a “bot” like me.

PS. after the preseason, I am very very low on the Lakers too

RAPTOR had Rudy Gobert 2nd behind Jokic for best in the league but silverfoxx wanna post that wack ass rankings by five thirty eight lol

Remove Hawks and place Miami there. Bulls should be higher. Without Kyrie Irving I can see Brooklyn being 3-5th seed. I think Bucks could again be top 2 seed but we'll see. Philly iuno cuz Simmons could be traded.

Pelicans are waaaay too high and Lakers are way too low. I think Blazers are also too high and Luka is mad overrated.

My prediction is

East
1. Bucks
2. Miami
3. Nets
4. 76ers
5. Chicago

West.
1. Suns
2. Denver
3. Lakers
4. Jazz
5. Clippers

The bulls the 5th seed! The blatant disrespect for Boston! Even the Hawks can't get no burn at the 5th spot?

Back